Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Baby Shower

This past weekend my sisters, niece, Sandy and Amy threw a shower for me back home. Mom claimed not to be a hostess, but she also did a ton so technically I think she was. It was a great shower with so many wonderful gifts. I'm pretty sure Addison has a bigger wardrobe than I do now! The pictures are not necessarily in the order I want them in, but I'm still figuring this blog stuff out.
The gift table had onesies, bibs, etc. attached to it..super cute!



The gift from the hostess's a Glider for the nursery! I'm so excited about this..and look there's a belly shot too.

All of the hostesses (L to R) Amy, Mom, Me, Abby, Lauren, Sandy, Rachel, Kelsey


Us Duncan girls with my Aunt Sandy (my dad's sister)



The gift table..pre shower otherwise you would not be able to see it. It was covered!




Instead of cake we had cupcakes and they turned out so good..so much fun! And very colorful. Delicious too I might add I may have had a couple after the shower : )


Lauren's crazy little cupcake


Cupcake tree 1



Cupcake tree 2
The Hostess: Amy, Me, Abby, Lauren, Sandy, Rachel and Kelsey
Of course there was a fabulous Diaper cake (complements of Lauren with some help from the rest). I don't know how I'm going to take it apart! Luckily it's size 2 diapers so maybe I won't have to for a little bit.

This thing has everything from bottles to pacifiers, washcloths, hairbows, socks, and I'm sure more that I just haven't found yet!

There are a ton of pictures, but that would make for a crazy long blog so I stuck with just some details!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, are you getting so excited? You look so cute with your belly, it's getting close!! I hope I'll get to see you when you come in!!

    ReplyDelete