Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why do you want weird things while pregnant??

Sorry this post will be without pictures, but I will be putting up a couple more here shortly. I have a couple of post that involve pictures I just have to take the time to drop them into my computer from my camera. I forget about that sometimes!

Either way all of a sudden I am craving random things that I never in my life have thought of or wanted or haven't had in ages. Luckily I still do not have a single craving at random times during the night and I don't necessarily have to eat what I'm craving when I crave it I just keep thinking of random things that sound good that normally wouldn't. A big one is peanut butter and banana pancakes. Dad used to make us peanut butter and banana sandwhiches when we were kids, but now I only want that on pancakes. I woke up before 6 this morning wanting that which means Jed had a good breakfast this morning too! Apricots are another one..again not sure why, but it was all I could do not to buy 4 different types of apricot jelly in the store the other day (mainly because they were gourmet and $6 a jar..yikes) and just settle for the canned kind. And those were delicious! Lucky charms I could eat at every meal..I'm not kidding it could be all that I have even though I'm not supposed to do that. I also have no desire for meat anymore I try to eat it and yeah not so much. Which is fine with me since I'm not a huge fan of it anyway!
I just wonder if these are things that I will keep wanting after she arrives! Although the peanut butter banana pancakes are delicious I must say I will probably still want that!
Either way I should finally have some updated belly bump shots seeing as how my sisters like to tell me how much I grow daily..makes a girl feel so good inside : )
Addison is super active these days especially when certain people talk to her or when her cousin Kelsey sings Beyonce's All the Single Ladies...it's starting already!

Next post I will not ramble I'll have pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! I craved ice with Gunnar but I heard it was because I was deficient in iron. That was my only wierd craving, but I did start liking mustard while I was pregant and I had never liked it before...I still like it. Who knows, pregancy does wierd things to your body, can't wait to see your baby bump pictures!!

    ReplyDelete