Friday, March 20, 2009

I've missed these faces!


I was able to see two of my most favorite little men last weekend as well as two of my best friends. It was such a great weekend despite it being slightly exhausting it was great to be able to spend some time with them before Addison gets here. I also got to have a great evening with all of my other favorite people that I miss terribly.

Thanks for a great weekend Mandy!! Glad I got to come celebrate your birthday with you. Can't wait to see you again in May!!


Sweet Kohen (such a tubby guy!!)




Kade loves to do his picture face!


There's his sweet smile!





Me and Mandy (you'll have to excuse the super round prego face!)



Mandy, Me and Tara before a fun shopping trip!

Mandy, Carly, Jessica, Tara, Myself (I miss these girls!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment