Friday, March 20, 2009

Quick Baby Update

Yep still pregnant, but hopefully not for too much longer!

Addison is still growing although where she seems to find room at these days is beyond me. She doesn't have any problem kicking the mess out of my rib cage that's for sure! Whoever said this pregnant business is a good time has never been pregnant because these last couple of weeks have been miserable and I have a feel the remaining weeks will not be much better! The things you go through for your kids! I'm sure Jed is ready for this part to be over although he has been a trooper and a great help to me during this last little bit when it's hard for me to do too much anymore. I'm truly lucky to have him.

We see the doc on Monday to finalize some things. It's the start of my weekly appointments, but with only 3 maybe 4 weeks left that won't be too bad! We'll keep you posted!

Let the final countdown begin..woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment